Friday 11 November 2011

Dark Tidings - Ken Magee's debut novel!

My book, Dark Tidings, has just been released on the Kindle. The paperback version will follow in a week or so. It really is a great feeling to see one's work in print.

I didn't realise just how much work there was to do after the book is written e.g. revising, editing and proofing. It also takes considerable effort to agree the cover and the blurb with the publisher. Here's what I ended up with for Dark Tidings ...


Not exactly how I envisaged it originally, but now I'm very happy. I plan to document the whole experience in due course, but for the moment I'm going to bask in the joy of completing my first writing project.

1 comment:

  1. The paperback version is now available from Amazon and www.booksni.com.

    ReplyDelete